Subject: Re: Questionnaire
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 10:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

As requested below, attached is the contract review questionnaire:

Wade Stubblefield
05/09/2001 04:31 PM
To: Misty Barrett/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Rogers Herndon/HOU/ECT@ect, Don Black/HOU/EES@EES, Tim 
Belden/Enron@EnronXGate, Kevin M Presto/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vladimir 
Gorny/Enron@EnronXGate, Wes Colwell/Enron@EnronXGate, Berney C 
Aucoin/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Questionnaire

Misty,

Can you please send the cc'd individuals above the complete contract review 
questionnaire for their review and information.

Also, can you have a brief (15-30 minute) meeting set up with Berney Aucoin 
and Vladimir Gorny to walk through the database functionality as it exists 
today.  It will probably be several weeks before that aspect of the project 
if more fully addressed, but I want them to at least be familiar with where 
we are today and what additional questions we might have about 
functionality.  You should probably make sure that the IT programmer is 
present at the meeting.

Thanks

Wade