Subject: RE: PIRA's Services - Description & Fees
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 14:21:40 -0800 (PST)

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the message. PIRA doesn't have any relationships and/or
agreements with UBS Warburg.

I know Tim Belden in Portland wants to restore several services. Please let
me know the number of people (licensed users) and locations for each
retainer service so I can give you a quote for site licensing fees.

Victoria
212-686-6808, ext. 315

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 5:17 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: PIRA's Services - Description & Fees

Fletch Sturm (works for me and runs the MW power group) will be following
up with you or Allen.   We need to make sure we coordinate with gas and
west power so no duplication is occurring.    We need to also make sure
that UBS is not already a client who receives PIRA materials.

    -----Original Message-----
   From:   "Victoria Watkins" <[email-masked]>@ENRON
   Sent:   Thursday, January 24, 2002 8:58 AM
   To:     Tim Belden
   Cc:     Allan Stewart 1; [email-masked]; Black, Tamara Jae
   Subject:  PIRA's Services - Description & Fees

   Hi Tim,

   Thank you the phone message about your continued  interest in PIRA
   Energy Group. I look forward to hearing from you or Kevin  Presto about
   the PIRA analytical services you want to purchase for  your new
   business. (Kevin, I work for Allan Stewart in  PIRA's electricity group
   and also handle sales/marketing of PIRA's  services.)

   Attached  is a description of PIRA's service offerings and an Excel file
   showing a  price matrix with annual fees.   Our base retainer service is
   for up to 10  users at one site (office location) under a site license
   agreement. One retainer  is $25,000 (e.g., natural gas), two retainers
   are $35,000 (e.g.,  electricity and natural gas) and three retainers are
   $40,000 (add  oil).  Fees for additional services such as emissions
   market  intelligence and the daily electricity demand forecast are shown
   to the right of  the main table. Clients with  users of PIRA's services
   in multiple offices can arrange a site license for  higher usage.

   Best regards,
   Victoria
   Victoria Watkins
   PIRA Energy Group
   3 Park Ave., 26th Floor
   New York, NY 10016
   (212) 686-6808, ext. 315

    - Site License MatrixFull.xls << File: Site License MatrixFull.xls >>
    - PIRAPackage Revised.pdf << File: PIRAPackage Revised.pdf >>

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************