Subject: Nov 2-Membership Conference Call
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 08:57:29 -0800 (PST)

Subject: Nov 2-Membership Conference Call

MAIN Members,

This is a reminder of a MAIN Member conference call covering the Plan B
comments
on November 2, 2001 at 8:30 AM CST.  To access the call dial 1-800-860-2442,
give operator the Company name "MAIN" and the conductor's name "Peter
Steitz".

Again, the plan is to get member approval of this MAIN Agreement at the
Annual Meeting on November 16, 2001. This will permit MAIN's Chairman to
sign the NERC/Regional Agreement. MAIN's Plan B enactment is contingent on
2/3 of MAIN's Control Area Members signing the Agreement.

Please review the attached presentation which provides a high level overview
of the MAIN Plan B Program.

James M. Dodge
MAIN Compliance Staff
(630) 261-2612
(630) 691-4222 fax
[email-masked]

 - NERC MAIN Plan B.ppt 
 - NERC MAIN Plan B.ppt