Subject: RE: Outage Request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:02:55 -0700 (PDT)

I am OK with this.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Wester, John" <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Tuesday, October 23, 2001 1:24 PM
To:	Ramirez, Andy-AustinEnergy; Kirksey, Chris; Presto, Kevin M.; Duran, W. David
Cc:	'Keenan, Jeffrey'
Subject:	Outage Request
Importance:	High

Repairs to the internal coating of the demineralized water storage tank have
been completed.  Therefore, I would like to request an outage for the Sand
Hill Energy Center on Friday, October 26 from 7 AM to 4 PM.  The purpose is
to remove temporary piping and restore normal connections to the
Demineralized Water Storage Tank.  This will restore the Demin. water system
to its normal configuration.  We will not be able to operate the units while
this work is in progress.  Your immediate approval of this outage is
requested.

Thanks,
John Wester
Plant Manager
Sand Hill Energy Center