Subject: Nov 2-Membership Conference Call
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:08:05 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Nov 2-Membership Conference Call

MAIN Members,

Attached is a draft version of MAIN's Contractual Compliance and
Enforcement Agreement(MAIN Agreement plus Exhibit 2) known as MAIN's Plan B.

These documents are for member review and commentary. Written comments are
due back to MAIN Compliance,[email-masked], by October 31, 2001. This will
be followed by a MAIN Member conference call covering the Plan B comments
on November 2, 2001 at 8:30 AM CST.

The tentative plan is to get member approval of this MAIN Agreement at the
Annual Meeting on November 16, 2001. This will permit MAIN's Chairman to
sign the NERC/Regional Agreement. MAIN's Plan B enactment is contingent on
2/3 of MAIN's Control Area Members signing the Agreement.

Please review the attached letter from Peter Steitz, Compliance &
Enforcement Task Force Chairman, which outlines the MAIN Plan B Program.

Norb Mizwicki
MAIN Compliance Director
630-261-2657
[email-masked]

 - MAIN-NERC Mem.doc 
 - MAIN Program 1011011.doc 
 - MAIN PlanB.100901.doc 
 - MAIN Exhibit 1.doc 
 - MAIN Exhibit 2.100901.doc