Subject: FW: PJM Announces Training Sessions for PJM West Changes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:11:26 -0700 (PDT)

FYI - Training dates for PJM West training class.  Note the December 3 date at the Hyatt Regency in Houston.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@ENRON <mailto:[email-masked]@ENRON>   On Behalf Of [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Sent:	Friday, October 19, 2001 11:24 AM
To:	[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject:	PJM Announces Training Sessions for PJM West Changes

sent from the pjm-customer-info mailing list at [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>:

PJM Announces two one-day training courses to explain changes for implementation
of PJM West which will take place on January 1, 2002.

The PJM West Expansion Course is a one-day course which will provide information
on changes to PJM agreements, the regional transmission planning process,
dispatch operations for PJM and PJM West coordination, transmission service,
energy market and eSuite business tool,  reliability assurance and capacity
markets, ancillary services markets, and market settlements. Target audience:
Any existing or new PJM participant. Although a review of the existing PJM model
will be provided, it is preferred if participants have an understanding of the
PJM energy markets, operations, and reliability assurance.

*	November 29, 2001 - Desmond Hotel, Malvern, PA
*	December 3, 2001 - Hyatt Regency Hotel, Houston, TX
*	December 13, 2001 - Hyatt Regency Hotel, Pittsburgh PA Airport
*	December 17, 2001 - Desmond Hotel, Malvern, PA

The Fundamentals of Available Capacity is a one-day course to explain the
capacity obligation process and changes to eCapacity for PJM West. Topics will
include the load and obligation process, available capacity resources, available
capacity credit market, and all functions of the new version of eCapacity which
will handle both the PJM East Unforced Capacity Market and the PJM West
Available Capacity Market. Target audience: Load Serving Entities (LSEs),
Electric Distribution Companies (EDCs), and Generation Owners who serve load in
PJM West or plan to participate in the PJM West Available Capacity Market, as
well as all current users of eCapacity.
*	November 15, 2001 - Hyatt Regency Hotel, Pittsburgh, PA Airport
*	December 18, 2001 - Desmond Hotel, Malvern, PA .
There is no charge to PJM members. Non-members will be charged $500 for each
course.
Registration forms and  complete descriptions are available on the PJM web site
at <http://www.pjm.com/training/training_index.html>

Please DO NOT REPLY to this message. If you have a question for PJM Customer
Relations and Training, please complete and submit this form:
<http://www.pjm.com/contact/questions.html>

To unsubscribe from this list, send an e-mail to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
containing only the following line in the body of the e-mail:

unsubscribe pjm-customer-info