Subject: RE: recruiting; career guidance counselor
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 07:27:14 -0800 (PST)

As I am out of town, James Baker in our office is running the book on Eric.  He will coordinate with you.  Thank you
both for the help.  Truly full service investment banking.....

Best regards,

Russell L. Sherrill
office:  713.759.6994
[email-masked]

UBS Warburg
1000 Louisiana, Suite 4940
Houston, TX  77002
fax:  713.759.0709

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 7:35 PM
To: Sherrill, Russell+
Subject: RE: recruiting; career guidance counselor

I will be in town Monday and Tuesday.   Out Wed-Fri in Florida.   I will
definitely help on Monday and/or Tuesday.   I can make arrangements for
backups later in the week if necessary.

Let me know.

   -----Original Message-----
   From: "Sherrill, Russell+" <[email-masked]>@ENRON
   [mailto:"Sherrill, Russell+" <[email-masked]>@ENRON]
   Sent: Fri 2/1/2002 4:37 PM
   To: Presto, Kevin M.
   Cc: Baker, James+
   Subject: recruiting; career guidance counselor

   Could you meet with the son of a client on the captioned item?  He'll be
   here the week of Feb 11th; I'm out of town.  I

   don't yet know the dates.  He is Eric Fabrikant, son of Charles, Chrm &
   CEO of Seacor Smit (NYSE: CKH).

   Eric wants to be in the Energy business and is meeting several exec's
   that week.  Yes, you could be one.  I would

   appreciate your help.

   Best regards,

   Russell L. Sherrill

   office:  713.759.6994

   [email-masked]

   UBS Warburg

   1000 Louisiana, Suite 4940

   Houston, TX  77002

   fax:  713.759.0709

   Visit our website at http://www.ubswarburg.com
   <http://www.ubswarburg.com>

   This message contains confidential information and is intended only

   for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you

   should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please

   notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this

   e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

   E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free

   as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,

   arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore

   does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents

   of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If

   verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This

   message is provided for informational purposes and should not be

   construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or

   related financial instruments.

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact
the sender or reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all copies of the message.
This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or
evidence a binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its affiliates) and the intended recipient or
any other party, and may not be relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise. Thank you.
**********************************************************************

Visit our website at http://www.ubswarburg.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents
of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This
message is provided for informational purposes and should not be
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or
related financial instruments.