Subject: recruiting; career guidance counselor
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 14:37:20 -0800 (PST)

Could you meet with the son of a client on the captioned item?  He'll be here the week of Feb 11th; I'm out of town.  I
don't yet know the dates.  He is Eric Fabrikant, son of Charles, Chrm & CEO of Seacor Smit (NYSE: CKH).

Eric wants to be in the Energy business and is meeting several exec's that week.  Yes, you could be one.  I would
appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Russell L. Sherrill
office:  713.759.6994
[email-masked]

UBS Warburg
1000 Louisiana, Suite 4940
Houston, TX  77002
fax:  713.759.0709

Visit our website at http://www.ubswarburg.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents
of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This
message is provided for informational purposes and should not be
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or
related financial instruments.