Subject: RE: Registration system
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 12:59:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Jay,

The On Line Registration Form is up and running. I cannot change the default
setting for the "Enter" key which is why we posted a warning at the top of
the page. Hopefully folks will read the warning.

See ya,
Bruno <><

PS to Jerry Booth - It's probably a good idea to start pushing the On-Line
registration to our congregation, other Church groups and the public.

-----Original Message-----
From: Reitmeyer, Jay [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 12:02 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Registration system

I have had a few people test the system.  It looks like it works very
well except if you hit ENTER instead of TAB then the form will be
submitted.  If that could be corrected so that you have to hit the
SUBMIT button to submit, then I think it is ready to go.

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you and thanks again for
your hard work on this.

Jay

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you. 
**********************************************************************