Subject: PAPA wrapup
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 20:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

Cooper -

I just wanted to put some of the final comments in writing, so if we pick
this up again I'll know what the major remaining issues are.

1. Is it appropriate to use 'average' hydrology for 2001, given snowpack
conditions?
2. Revisit Ft. Nelson and Joffre assumptions using current output data.
3. Revisit AS derates in light of recent activity.
4. May need to recalculate BC export analysis given finer definition of 'on
peak' to include Sat.
5. Sask imports more price sensitive than assumed - not always 150 MW into
Alberta.
6. Close the loop on Fig 3 and major price movements (dec-01 to jan-02, also
late 04)
7. BC export capacity will increase with IBOC plants on-line. Should
increase capacity in model. Part of broader intertie sensitivity?

If you have any other comments or questions, please feel free to call me.

Best regards,

Kevin Wellenius

Frontier Economics, Inc.
Two Brattle Square
Cambridge, MA 02138
(617) 354-0060
(617) 354-0640 FAX

www.frontier-economics.com

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me at
(617) 354-0060 and permanently delete the original and any copy of any
e-mail and any printout thereof.