Subject: trades for 8/1/02
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 05:32:08 -0800 (PST)

John,

Dailies traded 33.25 late in the day after trading in the 28.5 range in the
morning.
Feb 32.5 (10.78 hr)
Mar 33.5 (11.64 hr)

Regards,
Clinton <<AB Power Fax.xls>>

----------------------------------------------
Clinton Kripki
GFI Group Inc.
Phone:  212 968 2813
email:  [email-masked]
website:  www.gfinet.com

***************************************************************
Confidentiality note: This e-mail contains information from the
GFI Group Inc. and/or its affiliates, including GFInet inc.,
that is confidential and/or legally privileged.   This
information is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named on this e-mail.  This e-mail and its content may
not be reproduced or retransmitted without the express written
permission of The GFI Group.
***************************************************************

 - AB Power Fax.xls