Subject: FW: Revised Terrebonne PVR % for February 2002
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 14:45:13 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From: 	CustomerNotices, WGPHOU [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Thursday, January 31, 2002 4:29 PM
Subject:	Revised Terrebonne PVR % for February 2002

Date: January 31, 2002

To:   Transcontinental Gas Pipe Line Corporation Customers and
      Shippers

Re:   Revised Terrebonne PVR % for February 2002

North Terrebonne Plant Operator has advised Transco that the 
plant will be operating at normal capacity for February 2002.

Please be advised that the percentages for Production Blocks and 
Associated Meter Stations as listed on the previous notice dated 
January 22, 2002 will be adjusted to reflect plant operations 
at 100% of its normal capacity in February, unless otherwise advised 
by the Plant Operator.

Please direct any questions regarding this subject to your 
Transportation Scheduling Representative or Rose Prevott at
713-215-4396.

Larry G. Cunningham
Manager
Transportation Receipts
713/215-2665