Subject: FW: Minority\Majority Cashout Indices - December, 2001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:11:35 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From: 	CustomerNotices, WGPHOU [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Thursday, January 10, 2002 11:38 AM
Subject:	Minority\Majority Cashout Indices - December, 2001

January 10, 2002

To:  Transcontinental Gas Pipe Line Corporation Customers
     and Shippers

Re:  Minority\Majority Cashout Indices - December, 2001
     
*****************  NONPENALTY PRICE REFERENCES  *****************

                                MAJORITY            MAJORITY
    FT       MINORITY     (<= 2.5% or 1,000 dt)    ( > 2.5% )
  ------   ------------   ---------------------   ------------
  Zone 1   $2.2570 SELL       $2.01944 BUY        $1.8650 BUY 
  Zone 2    2.2840 BUY         2.54984 SELL        2.6700 SELL 
  Zone 3    2.3110 BUY         2.67764 SELL        2.7200 SELL 
  Zone 4    2.3239 BUY         2.59037 SELL        2.7347 SELL
  Zone 5    2.3810 BUY         2.79276 SELL        2.7998 SELL 
  Zone 6    2.4272 BUY         2.82083 SELL        2.8524 SELL 

                                MAJORITY            MAJORITY
    IT       MINORITY     (<= 2.5% or 1,000 dt)    ( > 2.5% )
  ------   ------------   ---------------------   ------------
  Zone 1   $2.2570 SELL       $2.01944 BUY        $1.8650 BUY 
  Zone 2    2.2840 BUY         2.54984 SELL        2.6700 SELL 
  Zone 3    2.3110 BUY         2.67764 SELL        2.7200 SELL 
  Zone 4    2.3646 BUY         2.63107 SELL        2.7754 SELL 
  Zone 5    2.5667 BUY         2.97846 SELL        2.9855 SELL  
  Zone 6    2.7214 BUY         3.11503 SELL        3.1466 SELL 
 
                                MAJORITY            MAJORITY
   FTG       MINORITY     (<= 2.5% or 1,000 dt)    ( > 2.5% )
  ------   ------------   ---------------------   ------------
  Zone 1   $2.2570 SELL 	     $2.01944 BUY        $1.8650 BUY 
  Zone 2    2.2840 BUY         2.54984 SELL        2.6700 SELL 
  Zone 3    2.3110 BUY         2.67764 SELL        2.7200 SELL 
  Zone 4    2.3917 BUY         2.65817 SELL        2.8025 SELL
  Zone 5    2.6905 BUY         3.10226 SELL        3.1093 SELL  

                                MAJORITY            MAJORITY
   FTNT      MINORITY     (<= 2.5% or 1,000 dt)    ( > 2.5% )
  ------   ------------   ---------------------   ------------
  Zone 6   $2.3340 BUY        $2.69134 SELL       $2.7200 SELL  

For information concerning cashout transactions, please contact 
your Customer Services representative or Jane Yang at (713)
215-3462 in the Rates Department.

Stella Yu
Manager - Rate Systems      
(713) 215-3381