Subject: Fwd: Fw: WHAT POWER!!!!!!!
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 18:41:23 -0700 (PDT)

From: "DAWN AHLERS" <[email-masked]>
To: "Beth A. Berg" <[email-masked]>, "Betty Smart" <[email-masked]>,        "Debbie and Bruce Hoppe" <[email-masked]>,        "Diana Prince" <[email-masked]>,        "Diane Ahlers" <[email-masked]>,        "Jeanine and Paul Huot" <[email-masked]>,        "Steve and Lenora Gerrish" <[email-masked]>,        "lizabee81_hotmail_com" <[email-masked]>,        "Lois Hughes" <[email-masked]>,        "Mark Sauerbrey" <[email-masked]>,        "Mary Ann and Dean Loucks" <[email-masked]>,        "MaryLou and Bob Gerrish" <[email-masked]>,        "Kathy and Bill Sauerbrey" <[email-masked]>,        "Patty and Willy Paulson" <[email-masked]>,        "Sue Nygaard" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Fw: WHAT POWER!!!!!!!
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 12:59:34 -0700

 
 
----- Original Message -----
From: [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 7:58 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: WHAT POWER!!!!!!!
 
  God's Wings
  An  article in National Geographic several years ago provided a penetrating
  picture  of God's wings.  After a forest fire in Yellowstone National Park,
  forest  rangers  began  their  trek  up  a mountain to assess the inferno's
  damage.
  One   ranger   found   a  bird  literally  petrified  in  ashes, perched
  statuesquely  on the ground at the base of a tree. Somewhat sickened by the
  eerie  sight, he knocked over the bird with a stick.  When he gently struck
  it,  three  tiny chicks scurried from under their dead mother's wings. The
  loving  mother,  keenly  aware  of  impending  disaster,  had carried her
  offspring  to  the  base of the tree and had gathered them under her wings,
  instinctively knowing that the toxic smoke would rise. She could have flown
  to  safety  but  had  refused  to  abandon  her babies.  Then the blaze had
  arrived  and  the heat had scorched her small body, the mother had remained
  steadfast.   Because  she had been willing to die, those under the cover of
  her  wings would live.  "He will cover you with his feathers, and under his
  wings you will find refuge." (Psalm 91:4)
  Being  loved  this  much should make a difference in your life. Remember
  the  One  who  loves you, and then be different because of it. Please pass
  this  on to others you care about and don't drive faster than your Guardian
  Angel  can  fly.  My instructions were to send this to people that I wanted
  God  to  bless and I picked you.  Please pass this on to people you want to
  be blessed.