Subject: FW: ESCO/Marketer Newsletter 2001-16
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:26:30 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: Reed, Charles [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 1:20 PM
To: dl - Electric ESCOs; dl - Gas ESCOs
Cc: David Barko; Deborah Patterson; Eileen Egan-Annechino; Patrick
D'Amadeo; Peter Meloro; Peter Varrone; Ralph Moscati; Thomas Uhl;
WillieMae Ramirez
Subject: ESCO/Marketer Newsletter 2001-16

ESCO/ Marketer Newsletter
Issue 2001-16  				 	  October 10, 2001

MSC & MAC Adjustment Factors effective October 11, 2001
Reminder - Response due for Consolidated Utility Billing Meeting on
10/12/2001  
Reminder - Response due for NYS EDI Implementation Call on 10/17/2001 

MSC & MAC Adjustment Factors effective October 11, 2001
 <<FullServiceADJ2000-2001.XLS>>       <<RetailAccessADJ2000-2001.XLS>> 

Reminder - Response due for Consolidated Utility Billing Meeting on
10/12/2001    
The deadline to confirm your attendance at this meeting is today, 10/10.
Please notify Rebecca Lynch ([email-masked]) and provide the names of
attendees from your Company. We have increased security in our building due
to the tragic events that recently occurred and it is important that we know
who is attending in advance to ensure that there is no delay in getting
everyone to the meeting before it starts.   

Reminder - Response due for NYS EDI Implementation Conference Call on
10/17/2001 at 10:00 AM 
If you have not already responded and would like to participate in this
conference call, please contact Rebecca Lynch ([email-masked]) no later
than this Friday, 10/12. Dial-in numbers and codes will be forwarded early
next week.