Subject: pjm-west-rc RAA-Reliability Committee Revised Meeting date
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 12:21:47 -0800 (PST)

The following message has been posted to the PJM West Reliability Committee
Mailing List (pjm-west-rc):

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE RAA-RC MEETING HAS BEEN CHANGED TO FEBRUARY 15, 2002 DUE TO
A CONFLICT WITH THE EMC COMMITTEE MEETING

After reviewing the items that were scheduled for discussion at the January 18,
2002 RAA-RC meeting Chairman Len Navitsky decided that there was insufficient
material to warrant an entire meeting. Further, it was brought to the attention
of the Secretary that there were FERC plenary sessions concerning the Northeast
RTO also scheduled for 1/18/02. Therefore, the January 18, 2002 meeting of the
RAA-RC is hereby canceled.

The next meeting of the RAA-RC is scheduled for February 15, 2002 at the Wyndham
Hotel in Wilmington, DE. This is the day before and the same location as the PJM
Members Committee meeting. Initial items to be included in the agenda are the
continuing discussion of the BG&E POLR Default Service proposal and PJM
Compliance Filing on the Interval and ICAP Processes. Details on the later of
the agenda items above will be forthcoming.

Jim Kirby, Secretary
PJM RAA-RC

Diane M. Lake
PJM Interconnection L.L.C.
Executive Secretary
610-666-4725
[email-masked]