Subject: NYSRC Reliability Rules Subcommittee Meeting No. 30-October 31, 2 001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 11:26:49 -0700 (PDT)

The Reliability Rules Subcommittee of the New York State Reliability Council
("NYSRC") is posting this message to inform all interested parties of the
ability to participate, on a "listen-only" basis, in the NYSRC Reliability
Rules Subcommittee's Open Meeting No. 30 scheduled for Wednesday, October
31, 2001, starting at 10:00 A.M. The agenda which includes the meeting
location and dial-in number for this open meeting is attached.  The meeting
will be conducted per the guidelines of NYSRC Openness Policy No. 2-3
"http://www.nysrc.org/tcweb/pdf/Policy%202-3%20Final.pdf". It is requested
that those who plan on attending or listening send an email to
"[email-masked]" with the names of the individuals & organizations
participating.  Please visit "http:\\www.nysrc.org" for more NYSRC
information.

Lawrence T. Hochberg
Secretary, NYSRC Reliability Rules Subcommittee

 <<rrs_agenda30.doc>>

 - rrs_agenda30.doc