Subject: REMINDER: New I-Cap Calculation System Meeting - 01/29/2002
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], walsh
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:18:47 -0800 (PST)

New I-Cap Calculation System Meeting

Con Edison is currently designing a new Installed Capacity (I-CAP)
calculation system, slated for use during the next capability year (May 2002
- April 2003).  Please plan on attending a meeting to discuss:

*	Changes in the method to calculate customers' capacity requirements.

*	Modifications to the Retail Access Information System (RAIS).
*	Other steps in the capacity requirements process.  

This meeting will be held on Tuesday, January 29, 2002 from 10:00 a.m. to
12:00 p.m. in room 1425 at 4 Irving Place in Manhattan, New York.

If your company is planning to attend this meeting, but has not yet done so,
please send a list of attendees to Stacie Forbes ([email-masked]) as soon
as possible.   Due to increased security, you must also present picture ID
when entering our building.

> Sincerely,
> Stacie A. Forbes
> Con Edison Co. of New York, Inc.
> Retail Choice Operations