Subject: Action Required: GPU ENERGY - Needs Your Mailing Address for WebsitePassword
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 10:54:42 -0800 (PST)

The GPU ENERGY Supplier Relations Department is in the process of changing
all passwords to the "secured portion" of the GPU Energy Alternate Supplier
website.  A password was previously issued to your company and it was left
to your discretion to make this secure password available to any employee
at your company that would need the information available on our website.

These passwords have not been changed nor have the original recipients of
the passwords been reviewed for quite some time.  To ensure the integrity
of the data presented on the website, all passwords will be CHANGED or
DEACTIVATED in the very near future.

We have attempted to identify the person at your company who should receive
the confidential password to our website.  It is our intention to mail this
information  to the appropriate person and need a current mailing address
as soon as possible.  Your current password will be DEACTIVATED by January
18 unless we receive a mailing address from you.

The GPU Energy Network Security team has asked that this "secure"
information NOT be sent via email and, therefore, a letter containing your
userid and new password will be mailed to you shortly. Upon receipt of this
letter, you will need to call the GPU Energy Supplier Hotline
(610-921-6171) or email the Supplier Mailbox ([email-masked]) to confirm
receipt of this letter and authorize the activation of your new password.

Karen Fisher
GPU Energy - Supplier Relations
External Phone:  610-921-6931