Subject: Follow-Up: New I-CAP Calculation System
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:47:26 -0800 (PST)

Good afternoon all:

Thank you for attending today's New I-CAP Calculation System meeting.  We
hope you found it informative (and at least mildly entertaining).  Please do
not hesitate to communicate future electric capacity-related questions or
concerns with us, using the information provided in the attached contact
lists.  Also attached, for your convenience, are the presentation and RAIS
file format documents distributed at this morning's meeting, along with a
copy of the attendance list.

PowerPoint Presentation  
(right click on icon to print)

 <<New ICAP System (Revised 012802).pps>> 

RAIS File Format Changes

 <<New File Formats.doc>> 

Attendance List

 <<01292002 Mtg.xls>> 

Contact Information (Two Attachments)

 <<MGMT List_E and G.xls>>  <<SCSR List_E and G.xls>> 

> Sincerely,
> Stacie A. Forbes
> Con Edison Co. of New York, Inc.
> Retail Choice Operations
> 
phone:  212.780.6711
e-mail:  [email-masked]