Subject: RE: Needs information-Customers requesting ConEd bundled services
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 13:23:15 -0700 (PDT)

No problem. Let me know if you need any further assistance. Regards, Vinio

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Ring, Richard  
Sent:	Friday, October 05, 2001 3:00 PM
To:	Floris, Vinio
Subject:	RE: Needs information-Customers requesting ConEd bundled services

Vinio,

Thanks for the information and the prompt response.

Richard

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Floris, Vinio  
Sent:	Friday, October 05, 2001 12:49 PM
To:	[email-masked]@ENRON COMMUNICATIONS'
Subject:	RE: Needs information-Customers requesting ConEd bundled services

Thanks for the information, Rebecca. Have a good weekend. Vinio

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@ENRON COMMUNICATIONS [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Friday, October 05, 2001 12:42 PM
To:	Floris, Vinio
Cc:	Ring, Richard; [email-masked]
Subject:	RE: Needs information-Customers requesting ConEd bundled services

 << OLE Object: Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) >> 
There are currently no minimum term of service requirements in effect for
electric customers returning to bundled service.  Customers may switch as
frequently as they like.  Gas customers, however, must remain with Con
Edison for 12 months when returning from ESCOs.

Rebecca L. Lynch
Retail Choice Operations
phone...........212 780 6701
fax.................646 654 3062

-----Original Message-----
From: Floris, Vinio [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 11:07 AM
To: Rebecca Lynch (E-mail)
Cc: Ring, Richard
Subject: Needs information-Customers requesting ConEd bundled services

Hi Rebecca.

In ConEd's Phase 4 Retail Access Implementation Plan and Operating
Procedure, under section 5.3.7. Customers Requesting Con Edison Bundled
Service, it reads (Page 20), "D. Con Edison reserves the right to
establish a minimum term of service for customers under the Schedule for
Electricity Service in connection with transfers from retail access
service to bundled service..." What is ConEd's minimum term of service?
The NY UBP establishes that it should not exceed 12 months. I thank you
in advance for your assistance, Vinio

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************
 << OLE Object: Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) >>  - att1.eml << File: att1.eml >>