Subject: Contact
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 08:49:03 -0800 (PST)

Good to hear from you and I'm glad to hear you and Andy are OK.  You should
really look into the Progress (Florida Progress & Carolina Power & Light)
opportunity--I'd be all over it if not for this opportunity.  Looking for
structuring at all levels (wholesale & retail-full reqs. deals esp.).  Esp.
for Andy they are attempting to jump start a gas business (I think they
recently bought pipe too!).  Duke would love your combined years in as well.
Call Johaan Dahl at 800.979.8701 x1153 to scheck out his opps--his web site
may have more info.  And remeber Rich, I got all my offers of MONSTER.COM
(great resume writing resource as well...)  Lemmee know if I can help, we'll
talk agian soon...

Jeffrey L. Wilson
Constellation Power Source, Asset Operations
111 Market Place, Suite 500
Baltimore, MD 21202
410.468.3379 desk
410.227.1144 cell
<mailto:[email-masked]>