Subject: FW: NYSRC Reliability Rules Subcommittee Meeting No. 32-January 3, 20 02
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 08:13:27 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@EES   On Behalf Of "Hochberg, Larry" <[email-masked]>
Sent:	Monday, December 24, 2001 9:35 AM
To:	[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Cc:	'Adamson,Alan'; 'Callahan,Pat'; 'Cintron,Walter'; 'Clayton, Roger'; 'Corey,Steve'; 'Davis, Phil'; 'Eng,Larry'; 'Fleury, Joe'; 'Kinney, Ray'; Hochberg, Larry; 'Mennerich,Ken'; 'Muir, John'; 'Schrom, Ed'
Subject:	NYSRC Reliability Rules Subcommittee Meeting No. 32-January 3, 20	02

The Reliability Rules Subcommittee of the New York State Reliability Council
("NYSRC") is posting this message to inform all interested parties of the
ability to participate, on a "listen-only" basis, in the NYSRC Reliability
Rules Subcommittee's Open Meeting No. 32 scheduled for Thursday, January 3,
2002, starting at 10:00 A.M. The agenda which includes the meeting location
and dial-in number for this open meeting is attached.  The meeting will be
conducted per the guidelines of NYSRC Openness Policy No. 2-3
"http://www.nysrc.org/tcweb/pdf/Policy%202-3%20Final.pdf". It is requested
that those who plan on attending or listening shall send an email to
"[email-masked]" with the names of the individuals & organizations
participating.  Please visit "http:\\www.nysrc.org" for more NYSRC
information.

Lawrence T. Hochberg
Secretary, NYSRC Reliability Rules Subcommittee

 <<rrs_agenda32.doc>>

 - rrs_agenda32.doc