Subject: FW: NYS Reliability Council - Reliability Compliance Monitoring Subcommittee Meeting No. 23 - November 1, 2001 - LOCATION CHANGE
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 07:11:40 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@EES   On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent:	Monday, October 29, 2001 6:58 AM
To:	[email-masked]
Cc:	[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject:	NYS Reliability Council - Reliability Compliance Monitoring Subcommittee Meeting No. 23 - November 1, 2001 - LOCATION CHANGE

NOTE:     Location of this meeting has been changed to the NYISO Offices at
290 Washington Ave. Extension in Albany.  Directions are attached:

(See attached file: Directions to NYISO at Wash Ave Ext.doc)

The Reliability Compliance Monitoring Subcommittee ("RCMS") of the New York
State Reliability Council ("NYSRC") is posting this message to inform all
interested parties of the ability to attend in person or participate, on a
"listen-only" basis, in the NYSRC RCMS's Meeting No. 23 scheduled for
Thursday,
November 1, 2001, starting at 10:00 A.M. at the New York Independent System
Operator
("NYISO") Power Control Center at 290 Washington Ave. Extension in Albany,
NY.
Attached in Word format is the Agenda for this meeting.  The NYSRC has
opened its
Committee, Subcommittee, and Working Group meetings in accordance with
NYSRC
Policy No. 2, available by clicking on the following:
"http://www.nysrc.org/tcweb/pdf/Policy%202-3%20Final.pdf".

Those who plan on attending the meeting in person are requested to contact
Mr. George Loehr at least three (3) days in advance of the meeting (by at
least October 29th) by sending an email to "[email-masked]", with the
names
of the individuals & organizations attending.  Meeting space will be
available on a first-come, first-served basis due to the space limitations
of the conference rooms.

Those wishing to participate on a "listen-only" basis can call (954)
797-1657, and enter Participant Code 493440, starting at 10:00 A.M.
Participants will be required to place their telephones on mute so as not
to prevent other parties from participating.  Those who plan on listening
to the meeting shall send an email to Mr. Loehr's attention at
"[email-masked]" with the names of the individuals & organizations
participating.

Attendees who are not NYSRC RCMS Members or Alternate Members will be given
an opportunity to comment at the end of each meeting, or earlier at the
Chairman's invitation.

Joseph C. Fleury
Secretary, NYSRC Executive Committee

Agenda:   (See attached file: RCMS Mtg#23 Agenda.doc)
 - Directions to NYISO at Wash Ave Ext.doc 
 - RCMS Mtg#23 Agenda.doc