Subject: Re: FT-IM-ENOV-PHY
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:46:00 -0800 (PST)

Nancy,

The new attributes you have assigned to the IM-EMWNSS2-PHY  book are 
duplicating the attributes of the INTRA-EMWNSS1-PHY book.  Per my original 
request please change the region code for IM-EMWNSS2-PHY to Midwest_Old, 
since it is my understanding from Burton that this book should no longer be 
used.

If you have any more questions, give me a call.
Robin

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Nancy Hernandez @ ENRON                           02/12/2001 04:33 PM

To: Robin Rodrigue/HOU/ECT@ECT, Burton McIntyre/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan D 
Trevino/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Chris Abel/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: FT-IM-ENOV-PHY

Robin:

Per your request, the attributes on FT-IM-ENOV-PHY have been changed as 
follows

	Portfolio Code	Book Code	Book Type	Book Flag	Commodity	Region Code
OLD ATTRIBUTES	1	E	M	P	NG	MIDWEST
NEW ATTRIBUTES	P	A	M	P	NG	MIDWEST

In order to prevent duplicate book attributes,  IM-EMWNSS2-PHY attributes 
were also changed as follows:

	Portfolio Code	Book Code	Book Type	Book Flag	Commodity	Region Code
OLD ATTRIBUTES	P	A	M	P	NG	MIDWEST
NEW ATTRIBUTES	P	A	M	P	NG	MIDWEST1

These changes will properly report the ERMS positions in the FT-IM-ENOV-PHY 
book as apposed to IM-EMWNSS2-PHY, which should have no positions.

If you have any questions, please call me at ext 54751

Nancy