Subject: Re: Operational Pricing Model
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 07:08:00 -0800 (PST)

Jen,

Here is the activity breakout that we discussed.  If you need more detailed 
information please give me a call.

Thanks,
Robin
x57478

   
	Enron Capital Management
	
	From:  David Baumbach                           11/08/2000 11:09 AM

To: Robin Rodrigue/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Operational Pricing Model

---------------------- Forwarded by David Baumbach/HOU/ECT on 11/08/2000 
11:09 AM ---------------------------

Jennifer Reside
11/06/2000 02:37 PM
To: David Baumbach/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Suzanne Nicholie/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Shari Mao/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Operational Pricing Model

Jeff Gossett has indicated to me that you are the person responsible for the 
Benchmark and NGP&L cost center (cc107074). I left you a voice mail 
indicating that I would send you a copy of energy operation's activities.  We 
are still in a phase-in process where we are trying to make this process as 
efficient and easy for you as possible. 

For now, if you could:
Identify the activities being performed by your team (cc107074), and the 
hours worked during the month of October
Identify drivers for your activities. This would be things that affect your 
workload, for example, in RM Texas the driver is # of deals; please call me 
if you need further clarification
Identify the commercial teams that you guys support

Our goal is to have this information by Wednesday, Nov. 8, if this is going 
to be a problem, please let us know.  Next month, you will be able to access 
cc107074 through the normal survey, which is through MS Access.

Please call either myself, x3-597, or Shari Mao for further information.

Thanks,
Jen Reside