Subject: Re: Holidays
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 02:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'd like to have Dec.20-22 off if possible.  I also need to take Thurs. Oct. 
26 off.  Thanks.

Robin

   
	Enron Capital Management
	
	From:  David Baumbach                           10/12/2000 11:12 AM

To: Ami Chokshi/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Patrick Ryder/NA/Enron@Enron, Denver 
Plachy/NA/Enron@Enron, Michael Walters/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jody 
Crook/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Julie Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Delma 
Salazar/NA/Enron@Enron, Gabriel Monroy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rahmaan 
Mwongozi/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Binh Pham/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robin Rodrigue/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Holidays

It's unfortunate that the markets will be open right after Thanksgiving and 
Christmas but they will be (bidweek).  I need to know who will be around 
during those times to help keep the ship sailing.  Now, I will try to 
accomodate all requests for vacation time but I may not be able to let you 
off.  Please let me know soon.

Dave