Subject: Re: INTRA-CAND-WEST-PHY BOOK
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 12:47:00 -0700 (PDT)

Robin,
I took a look at the intra-cand-west-phy calc and there is nothing about the 
calc that is different from yesterday (which Kam set up).

I took a look at the detail but it is very difficult to use because if does 
not tie into the summary page at all.  I did note the following things though:
You are not pulling in our CGPR-Aeco/Basis Positions into the summary (a 
quick look at Aug/Sept/of Oct will show this)
July will NEVER tie out until systems is able to roll off 1/30th of the MI 
positions daily.  This applies to physical, gas daily and Financial.

Please continue to use the positions we send you until we are able to tie

Kathy

Kathy

Robin Rodrigue
06/21/2000 07:50 PM
To: Kathy Reeves/CAL/ECT@ECT, Jeff Sears/CAL/ECT@ECT, Brian 
Kristjansen/CAL/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: INTRA-CAND-WEST-PHY BOOK

Hey Guys,

We are still not pulling the Intra-Cand-West-Phy book into the benchmark.  I 
have talked to the systems administrator and he thinks it might be in how the 
book is set up in the system.  I have attached below a copy of the screen 
that shows how we have desigated the various codes for this book.  Please 
look at this and verify that we have it set up properly.  If you have any 
questions feel free to give me a call.

I am also attaching the detail that I pulled out of the GRMS system.  Please 
take a look at it and help me identify what is causing our variances.  For 
instance I am pulling a position of (245) contracts for July Price and you 
show a position of long 241 contracts.  

Thanks,
Robin
713-345-7478
---------------------- Forwarded by Robin Rodrigue/HOU/ECT on 06/21/2000 
07:32 PM ---------------------------

Gary Stadler
06/21/2000 05:09 PM
To: Robin Rodrigue/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: