Subject: Re: Executive Reports Add-In
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 05:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

From: Vern Vallejo@ECT on 10/24/2000 12:17 PM
To: Sally Chen/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Re: Executive Reports Add-In

---------------------- Forwarded by Vern Vallejo/HOU/ECT on 10/24/2000 12:09 
PM ---------------------------

Robin Rodrigue
10/23/2000 11:42 AM
To: Vern Vallejo/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Executive Reports Add-In  

Vern,

I am now responsible for publishing the EES Gas Position Report.   It seems 
that the websave version that I received in the attached email is not updated 
to publish the EES report.  Could you please send me an updated version or 
let me know what I need to do so that I can publish this report?

Thank you,
Robin
x57478

Gabriel Monroy
10/20/2000 07:56 AM
To: Robin Rodrigue/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Executive Reports Add-In

---------------------- Forwarded by Gabriel Monroy/HOU/ECT on 10/20/2000 
07:54 AM ---------------------------
From: Vern Vallejo on 07/12/2000 06:04 PM
To: John Jacobsen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Richard/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mason 
Hamlin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eric Groves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Confer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Frank 
Prejean/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gabriel Monroy/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sally Chen/NA/Enron@Enron, Kristin Walsh/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christa 
Winfrey/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Executive Reports Add-In

Attached is the latest version of the Add-In for publishing Executive 
Reports.  It contains the "Pulp & Paper P&L", "Pulp & Paper Position", "Pulp 
& Paper Price", "Emissions Summary", and "Natural Gas Net Fixed Price 
Positions By Book (Ignores Correlation)" subroutines.

John Lavorato is expecting to see these publish reports in the updated viewer 
tomorrow morning!

To use this latest version of the Add-In:

Close all instances of Excel.
Detach the attached websave2.xla file into the Microsoft Office's Library 
directory.  Usually this is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\Library
Launch Excel.
Under the Tools menu selection, select Add-Ins...
In the "Add-Ins available" list, look for "Websave."  If present, uncheck 
it.  This is the old version of the add-in.
There should be a "Websave2" in the list.  This is the current version of the 
add-in.  Check it and click the OK button.

I've also attached a workbook containing a buttons for the new reports that 
you can copy and paste into your production workbooks.  

Here are the named range values and the sheet names for the reports:

Named Range	Sheet Name
nr_NGFixPB  	Natural Gas Net Fixed
nr_EmSum  	Emissions Summary
nr_PPPL  	Pulp & Paper P&L
nr_PPPos  	Pulp & Paper Position
nr_PPPrice  	Pulp & Paper Price