Subject: Re: Basis Position Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 04:24:00 -0800 (PST)

I spoke with Monica about this issue yesterday.  

Robin

Chris Abel
02/22/2001 12:20 PM
To: Monica Hwang/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Robin Rodrigue/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Baumbach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Binh 
Pham/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Basis Position Report

The gas group stopped publishing it to the website, but I am not sure if they 
use the info for other purposes.  Maybe Robin or David can respond to that 
issue.

Chris
---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Abel/HOU/ECT on 02/22/2001 12:17 PM 
---------------------------

MONICA HWANG@EES
02/20/2001 07:52 AM
To: Chris Abel/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Basis Position Report  

Chris, most of the remaining people on the distribution list are EES 
management.  Does Corp no longer require the Basis position report to be 
prepared daily?  If so, we will no longer send it.

Thanks,
MYH

Chris Abel@ECT
02/16/2001 10:26 AM
To: Monica Hwang/HOU/EES@EES
cc:  
Subject: Re: Basis Position Report  

You can take Michael Benien and myself off of the list, as we no longer use 
this report.   Additionally, you should remove Rahmaan Mwongozi and Gabriel 
Monroy as they no longer work in the gas group.  You might want to check with 
the others to see if the report needs to continue going to them also.

Thanks,
Chris

MONICA HWANG@EES
02/14/2001 04:51 PM
To: Chris Abel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gabriel Monroy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael 
Benien/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Neil Hong/HOU/EES@EES, Barend 
VanderHorst/HOU/EES@EES, James Shirley/HOU/EES@EES, Jess Hewitt/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Warren Prihoda/HOU/EES@EES, Robin Rodrigue/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rahmaan 
Mwongozi/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Binh Pham/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marco Smith/HOU/EES@EES 
Subject: Basis Position Report

Please find the attached EES Basis Position Report.

Thanks, 
Monica