Subject: PG&E Questions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 02:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

Here are the additional questions.  Thanks!
Ben
---------------------- Forwarded by Benjamin Rogers/HOU/ECT on 09/22/2000 
09:42 AM ---------------------------

"Iaconetti, Louis" <[email-masked]> on 09/22/2000 09:29:25 AM
To: "'Don Miller'" <[email-masked]>, "'Benjamin Rogers'" 
<[email-masked]>
cc: "Bartlett, James" <[email-masked]>, "Al-Farisi, Omar" 
<[email-masked]>, "Modi, Rishi" <[email-masked]>, "Heckler, 
James" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: PG&E Questions

PG&E Gen is most interested in Pastoria and had several questions/concerns
that they asked about during my discussion with them:

* What is Enron's intent re: continuing involvement?  PG&E is
concerned about any potential requirements that they might be required to
either purchase fuel from Enron or engage Enron as the power marketer.
* What is status of EPC negotiations.  Will they be required to engage
NEPCO as the EPC contractor?  Does the EPC contractor have control over the
turbines?
* They also questioned whether there would be any "agricultural
restrictions"?

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
deal at any price quoted.
Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.