Subject: CONTACT LIST FOR PEAKERS PROJECT
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 10:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

Enclosed is the updated contact list for the Peakers Project. This contact
list will be continually updated and redistributed as changes occur.

 <<E2 Investor List.xls>>

Best Regards,
                James J. Heckler
  Global Energy & Project Finance
  (212) 325-5809
  CREDIT | FIRST
  SUISSE | BOSTON

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
deal at any price quoted.
Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.

 - E2 Investor List.xls