Subject: Re:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 04:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

All,

I corrected ISO MW # of Moore project to 452 MW from 426 MW in page 6. Please 
let me know if you have any question. Thanks.

Jinsung (37330)

Benjamin Rogers@ECT
06/30/2000 04:03 PM
To: Jinsung Myung/Corp/Enron@Enron, Thomas M Suffield/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tammy 
R Shepperd/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: 

To All:
Here is the presentation Don and I put together for Dave's meeting with Mark 
Frevert next Thursday.  He has seen it and has signed off on it.  Don will be 
out most of the week coming back potentially Thursday and I will be getting 
back around 3:30pm on Wednesday.  If there are any last minute changes please 
leave me a message or talk to Jinsung.  Thanks and have a good weekend.
Ben
3-7998