Subject: Peaking Power Plant & Costs
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 06:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

<<Comps_DCF1.xls>>

This has the sources for all of the projects as we discussed.  If you have
any questions give me a call at 713-220-6791.

Randy Bayless

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.

 - Comps_DCF1.xls