Subject: Re: ICF
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 05:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

Greg and Steve have pointed out to me that a separate study has already been 
commissioned by ENA for RW Beck to produce curves for Florida.  We will not 
need to duplicate ICF curves for Florida which should arrive in the next  2 
weeks.  
---------------------- Forwarded by Thomas M Suffield/Corp/Enron on 
05/15/2000 12:37 PM ---------------------------

Thomas M Suffield
05/15/2000 08:46 AM
To: Don Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Clement Lau/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Miguel Vasquez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Benjamin Thomason/HOU/ECT@ECT, Benjamin 
Rogers/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: ICF  

Don:  your list doesn't reference Ben J's request for Chicago:  based on LM 
6000's and the ABB's.  I know we have not been able to sit down with Clement 
to extrapolate on what he already has on Chicago (MAIN).  

BenT & Ben R:  let's get together heat rates for each of the referenced 
plants (there should be very little variable with inlet chilling on the LM's) 
but I have very little info on the West Coast projects.    
Thanks, Thomas.

Don Miller@ECT
05/12/2000 06:35 PM
To: Christopher F Calger/PDX/ECT@ECT, Winston Cheng/SF/ECT@ECT, Elliot 
Mainzer/PDX/ECT@ECT, Thomas M Suffield/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tom 
Halliburton/Corp/Enron@Enron, Benjamin Rogers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jinsung 
Myung/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: ICF

I have scheduled a call at 10:00 Houston time on Monday to talk with ICF 
about a new curve for LV, Pastoria, Louisiana, Florida and Missouri.  They 
have said that they can get a preliminary curve to us within 3-5 days with a 
full market study to follow.  For this, they have ask for $95M.  They usually 
charge $37,500 per region, and usually give us a 12% discount for a total of 
$33,000.  So in their minds, they are shaving off $70M from the standard 
discounted price. 

Let's talk before the call if at all possible. We need to be in a position to 
give them the go ahead on Monday, if we are comfortable with the proposal.  
Otherwise, we risk not getting the results until the following week.

Thanks,

Don
713-853-0492