Subject: Henwood / ICF Kaiser Curves
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 05:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Don:

Thomas and or Mike may have already asked you this, but I want to make sure 
we're all on the same page (or determine if I'm not). In order to support the 
greenfield merchant decision making process for '01, we need price forecasts 
for the following locations / configurations:

1. Florida - 6 - LM6000s in simple cycle mode; 6 - LM 6000s plus a 74.9MW 
steam turbine in combined cycle mode
2. St. Charles Parrish, LA (south of N.O.) 6 - LM6000s in simple cycle mode
3. Chicago area: 2 - ABB 11N2s in simple cycle mode; 6 - LM 6000s in simple 
cycle mode
4. Ameren / AEC interface, Missouri - 6 - LM 6000s in simple cycle mode

Please let us know as to how we should proceed in order to obtain these 
forecasts as soon as possible. Perhaps Thomas can take the lead in dealing 
with the consultants after you make the intro...

Thanks much,

Ben