Subject: UAE - LM6000 deal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 05:49:00 -0800 (PST)

Ben, would appreciate if I could get a copy of your model to make sure the 
assumptions captured in your model are consistent with the one's I will use 
in pricing the deal.

Thanks
Gautam
---------------------- Forwarded by Gautam Gupta/HOU/ECT on 02/22/2000 01:47 
PM ---------------------------

Claire Broido
02/22/2000 01:42 PM
To: Gautam Gupta/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth K 
Howley/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Benjamin Rogers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Berney C Aucoin/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: UAE - LM6000 deal

Gautam and Elizabeth-

Perhaps you can work on this together, so that you get familiar with these 
LM6000 projects...there are only going to be more of them.  

Here is the info I just got from Ben about pricing up a new LM6000 project 
for UAE

4 LM 6000's in Lowell, MA (near Boston)

45 MW per turbine
Use:       Nepool Power Curve
 Transco Z 6 Gas Curve

5 year deal starting 5/01

Variable O&M :  $2.25/MWh
Heat Rate:  (Ben will send us)
Per Start cost:  (Ben will send us)

ENA would build the plant for UAE - and we would enter into a PPA with them 
to receive power from that plant (so we would want to get a $/kW-mo number 
somewhere between the desk's mid and bid price)

Ben has put togethe ra model that does not include our curves, but he is 
looking at projects costs given a 70/30 debt/equity ratio, at 8.5%.  The 
target return is 12%

Ben would like to see our estimates of $/kW-mo on a yearly basis 

So, run this through Jim's dispatch model (in userpub/todd/jhs/sprd opt 
dispatch model 021800) - to calculate yearly $/kW-month numbers then we'll 
show the desk to get their estimates of $/kW-mo

Thanks for your time!

Claire