Subject: Retail shorts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 02:48:00 -0800 (PST)

Folks,

Attached is a listing of retail shorts accrued to date.  The idea is to use 
our LM6000's, 6B's or Italian turbines to cover these positions.  Maybe we 
could sell the combination of shorts and machines to an IPP such as Calpine 
or AES who should be looking for earnings.  I would like to meet Friday at 
10:30 to plot out strategy and discuss the required analysis.  In the 
interim, please familiarise yourself with the data.

regards,

Don Black
---------------------- Forwarded by Donald M- ECT Origination Black/HOU/ECT 
on 02/16/2000 10:40 AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Juan Padron @ EES                           02/08/2000 10:46 AM

To: Dennis Benevides/HOU/EES@EES, Charles Decker/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Donald M- ECT Origination Black/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: 4-hr Block Position Rpt w/IBM

All -

please find attached EES' position report inclusive of IBM deal, by region, 
by month, by four-hour block.

Please call if you have any questions.

- Juan