Subject: Re: IPP Matters
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 11:15:00 -0800 (PST)

1.  Thanks for introducing me to Don.  (Jingsung is a new manager with my 
group.  We will meet with Don shortly-Ben Rogers will continue with the 
modeling).  
2. I would like to be included in the 4:00 PM Monday meetings
3.  Ben Thomason is already working with Catherine Clark for putting together 
a Tracking/contact Data base for your deals.
4.  Miguel Vasquez is working the Fiat model.  We have met with EE&CC and OEC 
but still only have prelim. numbers.  We are hopeful for real numbers some 
time next week.
5.    1.  TBG:  John House, Chad and I will meet with you and Diane Cook, 
tentatively at 9:00 am on Wed. Feb 16.
 2.  Fiatt:  miguel is working
 3. Ben Rogers is the analyst for the Eastern PJM:  calpine deal
 4. Tax deals:  unassigned
 5. Ben Thomason is working the tracking data base 

   

	From:  Scott Healy @ ECT                           02/15/2000 11:23 AM

To: Thomas M Suffield/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: IPP Matters

1.  I need to speak to you about some associate help that Don Black needs 
with his projects.  Basically, Don needs an associate assigned to help him 1) 
in the assembling/summarizing of some short position information that he has 
located and 2) with analysis on his TECO deal.
2.  FYI--The IPP group is going to regularly have meetings at 4:00 pm on each 
Monday.  You are welcome to participate if you would like.  Please let me 
know if you would like to be invited.
3.  FYI--I am meeting with Tammy Shepard and someone from your group at 1:00 
pm to day to discuss the outstanding deal list.  
4.  What is the status of the Fiatt model?
5.  Here are the projects that I need assistance with:

      1.  TBG Gas Restructuring (assistance in process)
      2.  Fiatt model (assistance in process)
      3.  Pricing of a 3 year and 5 year tolling option for a 4 unit LM-6000 
plant in Eastern PJM (per our discussion yesterday--who is my contact person)
      4.  Illinois and Mississippi Tax Deals (lets discuss)
       5. IPP Contact tracking sheet (lets discuss)