Subject: Lincoln, Nebraska Preliminary O&M Estimate
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 08:37:00 -0800 (PST)

Ben, this file here attached is formatted for printing. Please trash the last 
file in favor of this one. regards, Scot

---------------------- Forwarded by Scot Chambers/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
01/31/2000 04:37 PM ---------------------------

Scot Chambers
01/31/2000 04:03 PM
To: Benjamin Rogers@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Oscar Dalton@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Mark Dobler/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, John W 
Cates/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Tom 
Callaghan/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Richard 
Bickings/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Lincoln, Nebraska Preliminary O&M Estimate

Ben, please find attached the preliminary O&M estimate for the Lincoln, NE 
project that we discussed. It shows O&M cost estimates for a 20 year period 
assuming a stand alone plant with Availability required Monday - Friday, 6 am 
to 10 pm during the peak seasons (hence 2 operating shifts of staff). The GT 
major maintenance accrual is also shown assuming no membership in the Lease 
Engine Membership program. Since we will be buying the output of the plant 
from the Owner & Operator (LES) during a contract period, we may consider not 
showing them these numbers. Before tipping our hand, I'd like to see what 
they plan to "charge" us for the O&M portion of the power they provide us 
during the agreement period. Please review these and the other assumptions to 
ensure that I understand the project correctly at this point (especially the 
water treatment part). 

Since its preliminary in nature, please consider its accuracy +/- 25% for our 
proforma purposes.

If LES is to provide what they feel the O&M would be, please let me in on 
their numbers so we can provide our experience.

thanks, Scot