Subject: Standard Model
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 07:33:00 -0800 (PST)

Ben, Matthew, Jim, Jason:

As per discussion, I have created a common folder 
o:naes/from_ko/LM6000s/Control, for storage of the cost configuation model 
and finanicial base model.

Since Ben has to model Lincoln by next week, I suggest we use his model as 
the go forward base model from now onwards. By modeling an actual 
transaction, it would be easier for us to identify needed changes and links.

If you guys have time, please look thru the model and list the changes 
needed. We could then have a meeting next week to go through the suggestions 
and discuss how to coordinate taking turns working on the model.

Ben:

I will continue making cosmetic changes to the model for now, but I would 
make sure that the changes do not mess up the economics of the transaction.

Everyone:  

If any of you need to model anything, please use this base model. If you do 
not have access to the directory, please create a security request form 
through lotus notes.

Thanks.