Subject: Re: REQUESTED INFO FOR LV COGEN I AND II
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 02:38:00 -0800 (PST)

_______________________________________________________________

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or entity
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose this communication to others; also please notify the
sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.
Thank you.
_______________________________________________________________

One minor follow-up question: the stormwater permit for LV Cogen at
Dealbench expired on May 14, 1998 (see 6.2.3).  The Notice of Intent to
continue coverage is dated May 4, 2000 (see 6.2.3.1).  Was there coverage
under a stormwater permit between 1998 and 2000?  Thanks.

"Heckler, James" <[email-masked]> on 10/30/2000 09:16:15 PM
Extension:

To:   "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:   "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  REQUESTED INFO FOR LV COGEN I AND II

Jane,

IRT to your question of 10/25/00

1: The annual audit of the CEM system is on Deal Bench in document
14.01.18.3.

2: The phase I can be found in Deal Bench in document 6.12.4.1.

3: The items listed as 1,2,3,4, and 5 on schedule 4.1.(u) can be found on
Deal Bench in the following documents:6.2.2.5,  6.2.3.1, 6.6.2, 6.6.1, and
6.15

If you require further information, please contact me.

Regards,
                James J. Heckler
          Global Energy & Project Finance
          V:(212) 325-5809
          F: (212) 325-8323
          CREDIT | FIRST
          SUISSE | BOSTON

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
deal at any price quoted.
Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.