Subject: Allegheny Environmental Schedule Questions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

_______________________________________________________________

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or entity
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose this communication to others; also please notify the
sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.
Thank you.
_______________________________________________________________

The following questions were raised by our review of the draft
environmental schedules on Dealbench.

LV Cogen I and II

1.  Schedule 4.1(i) references an annual audit of the CEM system in May
2000.  Is this audit on Dealbench and/or can we get a copy of it?

2.  Please provide a copy and/or reference to a Dealbench document for the
Phase I referenced on Schedule 4.1(n).

3.  Please provide copies and/or references to Dealbench documents for the
items listed as 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 on Schedule 4.1(u).  [Note that we have
reviewed the 1995 storm water permit, but did not see an indication that it
is automatically renewed.  Is this reflected elsewhere?]

Wheatland, Gleason and Lincoln

1.  We noticed that Schedule 4.1(u) for each facility indicates that an
SPCC is needed but not currently in place.  What is stored that triggers
the SPCC requirement?  How long have these materials been stored at the
facilities?

Please feel free to call me if you have any questions or if you would like
to discuss these issues in further detail.  Thanks.