Subject: Re: Wheatland Vibration Problem
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 04:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ben,

I spoke to Ross Newlin regarding the vibration problems.  The Westinghouse 
engineers corrected the problem to the point that it was below alarm limits.  
There is no plan to repair the problem during the November outage since it 
requires significant run time and the economics are not there for a November 
run.  However, West. has committed to come back to the plant in January when 
we can schedule some run time.  Ross will try to track down the minutes of 
the outage planning meeting to document this.  I'll forward them to you when 
I get them.

Rick

Benjamin Rogers@ECT
10/25/2000 10:36 AM
To: Richard Broussard/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: 

Rick:
Here are some questions we are working on where we need a little assistance.  
Check question 2.14 and any others.  Thanks!
Ben