Subject: Re: Questions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 10:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Added comments to gas questions in RED.

---------------------- Forwarded by Jim Homco/HOU/ECT on 10/24/2000 05:24 PM 
---------------------------

	
	From:  Mitch Robinson @ ENRON                           10/24/2000 03:12 PM

To: Benjamin Rogers/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Don Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ross Newlin/HOU/EES@EES@ECT, Chris 
Norris/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ECT, Jeffrey Keenan/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jim Homco/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pete McCormick/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 
Subject: Re: Questions  

Took a stab at the ones that I thought I could answer.  Jim, please verify 
and update my gas related answers (in Blue).

Ross/Pete, any correspondence on the F machines?

Mitch

Benjamin Rogers@ECT
10/24/2000 02:49 PM
To: Don Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mitch Robinson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Ross 
Newlin/HOU/EES@EES, Chris Norris/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Jeffrey 
Keenan/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Questions

More questions.  These are from LG&E on the Wheatland and Gleason plants.  
Thanks again for your help. 
Ben
---------------------- Forwarded by Benjamin Rogers/HOU/ECT on 10/24/2000 
02:42 PM ---------------------------

"Lipp, Fabian" <[email-masked]> on 10/24/2000 01:54:00 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Cook, Dave" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Questions

?Please provide responses to the questions on the attached document. 

 <<Enron Questions.doc>>   
 - Enron Questions.doc