Subject: Re: FW: Questions/Wheatland
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 06:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'm just going to say that a permit app has not been submitted, then.

Mitch

From: Gus Eghneim on 10/24/2000 01:37 PM
To: Mitch Robinson/Corp/Enron
cc:  

Subject: Re: FW: Questions/Wheatland  

Mitch - Whether or not we qualify to even apply for an NPDES permit is 
contingent upon the results of the mercury sampling. If the Mercury 
concentration is greater than 12 ppt, we can not apply for a permit. This is 
a very low threshold and it is likely that we are not going to meet it. The 
sampling was done last week, but the results are not out yet. If the results 
show that we can meet the mercury limit, we still need to assess the cost of 
building a 3-mile pipeline to the white river. We have not yet given 
authorization to do this study. Ross Newlin is taking the lead on this.

If everything goes well, we may be able to submit an application by middle of 
December at the earliest.

Gus

	Mitch Robinson
	10/24/2000 01:02 PM
		
		 To: Gus Eghneim/Corp/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: FW: Questions/Wheatland

Thanks Gus.  Does 4.g.  look right?  If so, do you have an estimated date?  
I'm assuming you're working on it, not Dave.

Mitch

From: Gus Eghneim on 10/24/2000 12:54 PM
To: Mitch Robinson/Corp/Enron
cc: Chris Norris/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Don Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Gus Eghneim/Corp/Enron@Enron, Richard Broussard/Corp/Enron@Enron, Stuart 
Zisman/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: FW: Questions/Wheatland  

Protocol for CEMS approval - CEMS must be installed, certified, and quality 
assured as per the acid rain requirements contained in the Code of Federal 
Regulations (CFR) Part 75. The process involves performing a series of 
initial tests, including Relative accuracy test audits (RATAs), linearity 
checks, cycle/response time checks, and calibration drifts.  It also involves 
significant recordkeeping and reporting requirements.

Gus

	Mitch Robinson
	10/24/2000 09:38 AM
		 
		 To: Chris Norris/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Richard 
Broussard/Corp/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Gus Eghneim/Corp/Enron@Enron, Don Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stuart 
Zisman/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: FW: Questions/Wheatland

Please see comments in #4 below.

Mitch
---------------------- Forwarded by Mitch Robinson/Corp/Enron on 10/24/2000 
09:31 AM ---------------------------

Don Miller@ECT
10/24/2000 09:21 AM
To: Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Norris/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Jeffrey Keenan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike J Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mitch 
Robinson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Stuart Zisman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: FW: Questions

> 4.  Initial Wheatland Visit Questions:
>
>  a.  Please provide copies of the Westinghouse performance data.
Rick, have we been able to come up with a summary sheet on the performance 
tests?

>  b.  Confirm that all warranties are in name of LLC or transferable
> to LLC.
Stuart, this one is probably more in your bag. I would suggest that we state, 
all bidders should assume that warranties will be placed in the LLC's name 
prior to closing and that all warranties are fully transferable.  (Note that 
currently, the warranties are not in the LLC's name, but are in ENA's name).

>  c.  What is the protocol for CEMS approval.
Gus, can you take a stab at this one?

>  d.  Provide water quality test results.
Don, this should now be in the DD room.

>  e.  Provide all outage reports.
Rick/Brent, do we have all of these?  Any problem with providing them?

>  f.   Provide overhaul budgeting.
Don, not yet developed.  Overhaul budgeting will be completed as any 
scheduled overhaul reaches the near-term horizon.  Our method of budgeting 
for overhauls is to accrue maintenance dollars for every start (approx $1500 
per start).  We continually re-evaluate whether we are starts based or hours 
based.  Currently, we remain starts based maintenance.

>  g.  Provide copy of application for discharge permit.
Application has not yet been submitted.  We have only entered initial 
discussions with the state.  We will submit the application once developed - 
- currently expected by xxxxx date (Gus, please verify this is true).

>
>