Subject: Lincoln Site Visit
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 08:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

The following individuals are scheduled to visit the Lincoln Energy Center
on Thursday, October 26:

Wayne Belko         Environmental             Exelon
Mike Cazaubon       Project Manager           Exelon
Mike Cunningham     Power Marketing           Exelon
Ziggy Karpa         Environmental             Jacques Whitford Co.
Walt Masny          Operations/Technical           Power Engineering
Services
Bill Strickland          Operations/Technical           Exelon

Our flight arrives at O'Hare at 9:21 AM.  We plan to reach Lincoln by 11:00
AM and stay through about 3:00 PM.

We are working on additional questions for our visit which we will send to
you as soon as possible.

Thanks again for your help.
Mike Cazaubon

************************************************************************
This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corporation
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject
to copyright belonging to the Exelon Corporation family of Companies.  This
e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments
to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any
printout. Thank You.
************************************************************************