Subject: ENRON -- Information requests resulting from Gleason site visit
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 12:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

The following requests resulted from our site visit to Gleason Plant on
October 19, 2000:
1. Regarding the three CTs purchased and installed at Gleason, when was
the reservation agreement signed?
2. Please provide CD with Construction Drawings and Plot Plan
identified on DealBench.  Please include Seimens drawings.
3. Please point out in DealBench or provide separate the documents that
contain operating budget for Gleason.  Discussions identified a year 2000
budget versus actual report and a 2001 draft budget.  These two would be
adequate.
4. Please provide engineering details of RTU module and associated
equipment used for plant dispatch.
5. Please provide the O&M contract with Operational Energy Corporation.
6. Please provide water chemistry analysis for wells or identify
document on DealBench.
7. Please provide lease on property with Industrial Development Board.
8. Please provide any available information on Westinghouse contract.
9. Please provide chart and guarantee curves for CTs.
10. Please provide your calculations supporting the 915 hour annual
operating limit.
11. Please identify equivalent starts for each CT.
12. Please provide copy of standard operating procedure for the plant.
13. Please provide hydrological studies on aquifer used for plant water.
Please provide forecast of Price volatility for ECAR, TVA, and M