Subject: Re: Vegas
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 08:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

A few more details and a few less people.  It looks like we are going to have 
between 5 and 7 going.  It's kind of important that those of you I haven't 
heard from in the past week or so let me know so that I can get another room 
if necessary.

Porter - I am counting you in, but need to confirm
Rogers - I am counting you in, but need to confirm OB
Stabell - I didn't count you or Iaia, need to confirm

I have got a room reserved at the Flamingo for Thurs - Sun.  I rate it a 
B+hotel, but the other ones are $300-400 for Friday and Saturday.  It is 
older but is on the strip by Bellagio, Caesars, Venetian,etc.  I am still 
working on the Venetian, they will comp Thursday night but say they have no 
availability F&S because of a conference.  I think there is still hope, but I 
probably won't know until the week we go.

The rates at the Flamingo are  59, 169, 169 for 2 double beds.  If there are 
5 of us, maybe we squeeze depending on what everyone wants, if there is more, 
I say get another room.  At 169 a night, its only $100 or less per person for 
both nights, not bad.  If you want your own bed, its going to be an extra $50 
for the weekend.  I don't mind paying it, so if anyone is interested let me 
know ASAP.  Otherwise, there is a strong chance you will be sharing a bed or 
on a couch.

Arrivals
Thursday night  Hilgert, Neff
Friday AM  Gardener
Friday PM  Martin, Rogers, OB, Porter?

I think the first 3 will be playing golf on Friday, we can probably play 
again Saturday if you all want.  I'll set up times, but confirm that you are 
going to play and feel free to suggest a course.  Expect green fee to be $75 
at the cheapest, more likely $125 -150, but you do get what you pay for.

Adios
BN