Subject: Re: Due Diligence Questions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 02:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

Our team is now working hard on answering your questions by Friday.  I 
apologize for the difficulty you are experiencing with DealBench.  We will be 
sending you the documents on CDs later today.  Don Miller will call you later 
to discuss.

	"Michael P Cazaubon" <[email-masked]>
	10/17/2000 01:35 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
		 cc: [email-masked], "Charles P Lewis" <[email-masked]>, 
"Michael J Ricciardi" <[email-masked]>, "David L Stewart" 
<[email-masked]>, "Fred M Valentino" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Due Diligence Questions

Gentlemen,

Attached is a list of due diligence questions for the Enron generation
assets (Wheatland, Lincoln, Gleason and LV Cogen).  We would very much
appreciate your help is getting answers for by Friday, 10/20 if possible.

Unfortunately, we are still having significant difficulty in accessing
documents on DealBench.  The download time is usually several minutes to a
half hour per document and often the larger documents will not fully print
out on our systems.  Two of our consultants have experienced similar
difficulties which suggests that whatever problems we are facing are not
unique to systems at PECO.

We are concerned that the limited information will impact our ability to
bid on the assets.  Would it be possible to receive from you either a print
out of the documents or the documents on CD ROM?

Mike Cazaubon

(See attached file: Due Diligence Questions.doc)

************************************************************************
This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain PECO-Energy
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject
to copyright belonging to the PECO-Energy family of Companies.  This
e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments
to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any
printout. Thank You.
************************************************************************

 - Due Diligence Questions.doc